Symmetri Marketing Group, a B2B brand interaction agency, has an immediate opening for an Assistant Account Executive. Eligible candidates must have 2-4 years relevant experience in a marketing role. Agency experience is a plus.
Passionate about merging storytelling with data, we uniquely blend strategy, creativity, media and technology to create meaningful brand interactions within the world of B2B. We are seeking the same passion, curiosity, and digital marketing capabilities in those who join our team.
Eligible candidates for the Assistant Account Executive role must be able to work independently while managing multiple accounts and projects simultaneously. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate. This individual will support the Account Management team in the day-to-day turnaround of work, helping ensuring it is produced on time an on budget. Successful candidates will be attentive to detail, prepared, responsive, proactive and timely.
This is an exciting opportunity as Symmetri is aggressively expanding its capabilities, client base, and geographical reach. Apply now on LinkedIn.
- Gaining and maintaining familiarity with the client's product, services, competitive and marketing needs
- Setting up meetings with clients and other agency staff
- Preparing contact reports
- Developing proposals, timelines and some project briefs
- Managing relationships with third party vendors, such as media, printing, photography partners
- Budget and estimate responsibilities, to include invoicing and billing
- Meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks
- Providing any administrative support
- Exceptional organization skills
- Superb attention-to-detail
- Ability to juggle many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work comfortably in a small, entrepreneurial culture
- Effective communication skills
- Works collaboratively and professionally across Symmetri department teams foster good working relationships
What's in it for you:
Symmetri Technology works with recognizable name brands to deliver world-class Drupal services. Headquartered in Northville, MI, our company was founded by Alex Fisher in 2008 and has since merged with Symmetri Marketing Group creating a 40 person team across 3 offices (Northville, Grand Rapids, Chicago). We provide Drupal-centric services including strategy, design, development, support, hosting, and training. Our clients include globally known brands such as National Geographic Channel, the University of Michigan, TRW Automotive, and others.
Our team is focused on continually evolving its culture and work environment to convey our passion, enthusiasm, and drive for excellence in the work we do. Our dedication to Drupal, open-source, and community has been recognized by forbes.com, Ann Arbor SPARK, and the University of Michigan-Dearborn's alumni magazine LEGACY among others. We are also an Organization Member of the Drupal Association, a Drupal.org Supporting Partner, and a founding member of the Michigan Drupal Meetup Group.
In 2016, Symmetri Technology merged with Symmetri Marketing Group, a Chicago based full-service B2B brand and digital marketing agency focused on helping organizations create interactions that are meaningful to their customers, and to their brands. Symmetri's mission is to use truth, purpose and creativity to build brands and drive sales for its clients. Symmetri offers a complete suite of digital agency services; digital marketing strategy, design, development, support, and consulting.