We're looking for a Project Manager who is comfortable coordinating projects of various sizes. Some of our projects are large enterprise projects that can take months, smaller projects that can take weeks, and also long term support projects which can last years.
This is an exciting opportunity as Symmetri Technology is aggressively expanding its capabilities, client base, and geographical reach. Apply now on LinkedIn.
- Manage the tasks, deliverables, schedules, and finances of the project
- Work with creative and development staff, which will include designers, developers, themers, and content strategists to ensure that projects are completed on-time and within budget
- Communicating daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly project plans and requirements clearly to entire team and clients
- Ensuring that project staff are properly tracking time and fully documenting progress
- Coordinate and document changes to scope, tasks, priorities, timelines, budget
- Implementing and managing project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Completing project evaluations and assessing results
- Minimum 1 years' experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Computer Science, Management Information System, and other related fields
- Proven experience in people/resource management, time management, risk management, change management, project management software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to develop and deliver oral presentations
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work within and meet hard deadlines
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMSes), ideally Drupal
- Knowledge of modern organizational software (Teamwork, Google Docs, etc.)
- Fascination with emerging methods of digital communication
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, XP, or other) an advantage
- Account management or business development experience an advantage
- PMP certification an advantage
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary with bonus structure
- Pre-tax reimbursement for health insurance benefits
- 100% matching IRA/401K
- Car allowance and mileage reimbursement program
- Paid time off
- Ability for upward mobility
- Fun and challenging work environment
- Fun, dynamic, growing team
- Office socials, events, and lunches (ask us about Crockpot Thursdays!)
- Fast growing technology company
- Casual office setting
- Direct access to leaders and decision makers
- Travel opportunities (client engagements, DrupalCamps, DrupalCons, etc.)
Symmetri Technology works with recognizable name brands to deliver world-class Drupal services. Headquartered in Northville, MI, our company was founded by Alex Fisher in 2008 and has since merged with Symmetri Marketing Group creating a 40 person team across 3 offices (Northville, Grand Rapids, Chicago). We provide Drupal-centric services including strategy, design, development, support, hosting, and training. Our clients include globally known brands such as National Geographic Channel, the University of Michigan, TRW Automotive, and others.
Our team is focused on continually evolving its culture and work environment to convey our passion, enthusiasm, and drive for excellence in the work we do. Our dedication to Drupal, open-source, and community has been recognized by forbes.com, Ann Arbor SPARK, and the University of Michigan-Dearborn's alumni magazine LEGACY among others. We are also an Organization Member of the Drupal Association, a Drupal.org Supporting Partner, and a founding member of the Michigan Drupal Meetup Group.
In 2016, Symmetri Technology merged with Symmetri Marketing Group, a Chicago based full-service B2B brand and digital marketing agency focused on helping organizations create interactions that are meaningful to their customers, and to their brands. Symmetri's mission is to use truth, purpose and creativity to build brands and drive sales for its clients. Symmetri offers a complete suite of digital agency services; digital marketing strategy, design, development, support, and consulting.